Chiropractic care at the Maloney Elkassem clinic
If you’re looking for a chiropractor in St. Albert or Edmonton, you’ve come to the right place.
At the Maloney Chiropractic & Massage clinic, we have been providing rapid, effective relief for our valued patients since 1997. You’ll see that we utilize a variety of state-of-the-art healing methods to give you individualized care that’s right for you. We offer chiropractic treatment that can be gentle enough to care for infants or more vigorous to correct more difficult problems. If you’ve been to a chiropractor before or have a preference of your treatment, please let us know.
Your chiropractor is trained in a wide range of treatments to correct spinal problems and help you feel better. The most common approach is spinal adjustment (joint manipulation), which restores normal spinal mobility and function. The Maloney clinic chiropractors also use soft tissue therapies (including Active Release Techniques [ART] and Graston Technique), exercise therapy and other treatments to provide you with relief for much more than just back and neck pain.
Many professional athletes, who have access to the best healthcare available, have chosen to be cared for by our staff chiropractors. We believe that this speaks volumes about our level of care. Fortunately, though, you don’t have to be a pro to get treated like one.
While most medical doctors may recommend chiropractic treatment, you can consult a chiropractor directly without a referral from a medical doctor.
Did you know?
· Most extended health benefit plans provide coverage for chiropractic
· You don't need a referral to see a chiropractor in Alberta as chiropractors are considered 'portal of entry' in the Alberta health care system
· There are mountains of medical research showing how effective chiropractic treatment can be...
· Many of the worlds best athletes, like Tiger Woods and Lance Armstrong attribute much of their success to chiropractic care
· In Alberta, chiropractors consistently rate at, or near the top of patient satisfaction surveys for healthcare providers
60 Riel Drive, St. Albert, Alberta T8N 5B3 Ph: 780.459.8183